-->

Soal Possessive Adjective Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Possessive Adjective Beserta Jawaban
  1. Someone has left … watch in the bathroom.
    a. Its
    b. Their
    c. His
    d. His or her
  2. Why do a cat chase … tail?
    a. Its
    b. Their
    c. His
    d. His or her
  3. The lawyer or his assistants will ask some questions about your case in … office.
    a. His
    b. Their
    c. Her
    d. Its
  4. My husband and I found two dead mice in … sink a couple days ago.
    a. My
    b. Our
    c. Their
    d. His
  5. Some eliminate fast food from … daily diet.
    a. His
    b. Their
    c. His or her
    d. Your
  6.  Two children didn’t come to………..friend’s birthday party.
    a. My
    b. Their
    c. His
    d. Him
  7. I have a cat. ……. fur color is black and white. It looks like a cow.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. His
  8. …mother is so tough. She is the hero of my life.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. His
  9. Witty comes from Sulawesi island. She and…family live in Jakarta now.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. His
  10. Tina and Tini go to school by bus everyday…ittle brother goes to school by train because his school is so far away from the city.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
  11. Elene never buy new dress...beautiful dresses are given by her cousins.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
  12. They went to an amusement park with …family and friends. That was a great holiday for them.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
  13. My brother likes playing guitar...likes listening to music.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
  14. Qiqi and Qiqo are Arabian...family are from England.
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
  15. Jandy doesn’t know about a birthday surprise that was prepared for…
    a. Its
    b. My
    c. Her
    d. Their
Jawaban:
  1. d. His or her
  2. a. Its
  3. b. Their
  4. b. Our
  5. b. Their
  6. b. Their
  7. a. Its
  8. b. My
  9. c. Her
  10. d. Their
  11. c. Her
  12. d. Their
  13. b. My
  14. d. Their
  15. c. Her
LihatTutupKomentar