-->

Soal Personal Pronoun Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Personal Pronoun Beserta Jawaban
  1. Who are those people? Where are...from?
    a. You
    b. They
    c. She
    d. It
  2. Mom is a doctor. ... works in a hospital.
    a. You
    b. They
    c. She
    d. It
  3. The sky is getting dark. ... is going to rain.
    a. You
    b. They
    c. She
    d. It
  4.  … just left ten minutes ago.
    a. He
    b. His
    c. Him
    d. Me
  5. My brother told me not to touch … when he wasn’t at home.
    a. He
    b. His
    c. Him
    d. Me
  6. Reny and … are going to visit a new born baby this weekend.
    a. Me
    b. Mine
    c. I
    d. His
  7.  … is the cheapest watch ever sold at the store.
    a. Your
    b. Yours
    c. You
    d. Me
  8. This pink laptop case is …
    a. She
    b. Hers
    c. Her
    d. His
  9. You shouldn’t be angry with … since you’re the one who was curious.
    a. Them
    b. They
    c. Their
    d. Hers
  10. The interviewer asked … why I am interested in the position.
    a. Me
    b. Mine
    c. I
    d. His
  11. I’m interested to buy your bike. Could you please show … to me?
    a. Its
    b. It
    c. His
    d. Her
  12. They have their own wood gas camp stove. Why are they using … ?
    a. Us
    b. Ours
    c. We
    d. Me
  13. The manager gave … no choice.
    a. Him
    b. He
    c. His
    d. Her
Jawaban:
  1. b. They
  2. c. She
  3. d. It
  4. a. He
  5. b. His
  6. c. I
  7. b. Yours
  8. b. Hers
  9. a. Them
  10. a. Me
  11. b. It
  12. b. Ours
  13. a. Him
LihatTutupKomentar